Sunday, May 16, 2010

Torrey "The Rad Hatter" Coates

In these days of digital cameras any one can pick up an image box with a mother board and start clicking away at a fevered pace. The vast melee of the images captured join the eye reddening visual dysentery readily streaming on a Facebook page near you. With the ever expanding documentation of the mundane we here at the production company have become ever so appreciative of the Oldest City's talented brood of photogs. Case in point The Rad Hatter Torrey Coates. I was browsing through some photos Torrey shot last year and these jems caught my eye.......



Dick Whipkey Stlye for days


Goof Troop in Black and White


Trooper will find away to do a crail slide no matter the terrain


Tricky Dick Nixon "I am not a crook"

2 comments:

  1. Stuff looks good. I like the use of vertical wide angle; it's a good break from the horizontal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, I can't figure out how to email you so here is my email, hopefully you see this.

    notticlothing@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers